Letting us know you need help is perfectly normal and we believe all of our team should be able to talk freely about their mental health and wellbeing. 

If you’re worried about your mental health and wellbeing there are a number of things you can do: 

  1. Talk
  2. Report
  3. Get support

Talk -

If there’s a friend, family member or colleague that you can trust, talking things through with them can sometimes help.

You can also reach out to our mental wellbeing advisor for a confidential chat.

If you are in immediate danger or seriously injured, you can call 999 (or 112 from a mobile).  

Trade unions are organised groups of workers who come together to support each other in the workplace. There are a number of trade unions in our industry including TCU, TUC and NTU and you can contact them to see what support they can provide.

Report - 

You can make an anonymous disclosure which will allow us to investigate mental wellbeing concerns in particular areas of the company.

Get support - 

If you want to talk to someone to be provided with support please contact an advisor. Alternatively, you can read our other articles: What is mental wellbeing? And What support is available for my mental wellbeing? 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened